- Out of Bounds defined by white stakes: Left of holes 1, 2, 4, 6 18 & behind 3 green.
- Yellow stakes define water hazards.
- Red stakes define lateral hazards.
- Free lift from stone walls – no nearer the hole – behind 12 green & front of 16th green.
- Yardage – disks & sprinkler heads: laser measured to center of green.
- White posts – 150 yard markers.
- ABOVE ALL: Respect our neighbors’ property.
- USGA Rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times.
- CARTS: Please observe “scatter” rule – POSITIVELY NO CARTS IN APPLE ORCHARD AREAS!
- Golf carts are required for weekend play; carts required until 1:30pm on Saturdays and 2:00pm on Sundays
- GOLF ETIQUETTE: Please – repair ball marks, replace divots & rake bunkers. (The next golfer through will appreciate it)
- Help keep our course beautiful.
- STOP SLOW PLAY – Keep up with groups ahead of you. Let faster players through – Rangers will assist in this regard.
- Most important: enjoy your round. Thank you for playing Apple Greens!
View/save downloadable scorecards